Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my Technology in Education blog. This is my first attempt at blogging so this should be interesting.

To tell you a little about myself: I am a Program Coordinator for Academic Outreach at Mississippi State University. My main responsibilities are to assist my assigned college in the design, development and implementation of their online degree programs.

I am taking this Technology in Education course as part of two graduate certificates offered through the University of Maryland University College distance education program. I hope that the information learned will help me help my partners better serve the students we teach.

I look forward to your comments!

Jodi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi,

    I like your blog!! I have been playing around with my fonts and colors instead of doing actual work tonight! I look forward to reading your posts!

    -Aloma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aloma. This is my first blog so this should be interesting.
    JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi
    I see we are apired together to help one another. I am a beginner at this also,so I guess we will learn together. So far you look like a pro!!

    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first experience. Definitely not a pro!

    ReplyDelete